We were unable to retrieve this faq. Please try submitting your search again or contact support@Bridge.US.

What is an "accredited" school or university for Student Visas?

It's any private school (Grades Kindergarten through 12), public high school (Grades 9-12), college / university, and any nonacademic or vocational institution. Accredited schools have applied for and receive a special certification from USCIS allowing nonimmigrant it to host students to study under either a F or M Series Study Visas. Such schools must stay current on accreditation with USCIS to support nonimmigrant students. This allows accredited schools to issue an applicant a Form I-20; thus allowing one to attend the school if accepted.

Like what you see? Share this Answer with your friends:
Don't see what you're looking for? send us your question and we'll answer it for you!