We were unable to retrieve this faq. Please try submitting your search again or contact support@Bridge.US.

What should I do if I am moving soon or know my address will change after I fill out this information?

First be sure to put your most recent address on your application. This will make sure that USCIS can contact you with any questions about your application. If you later move after the application is submitted then you must file an “Alien’s Change of Address Card” (Form AR-11). Make sure you file this within 10 tens of moving to make sure you stay current with USCIS while your application is pending.

Like what you see? Share this Answer with your friends:
Don't see what you're looking for? send us your question and we'll answer it for you!