We were unable to retrieve this faq. Please try submitting your search again or contact support@Bridge.US.

Can I transfer to another school on a M or F visa?

Yes, if you don’t like your current school, you may apply to another school and transfer. The new school must be a SEVP-school and you must modify your M-1 or F-1.

Like what you see? Share this Answer with your friends:
Don't see what you're looking for? send us your question and we'll answer it for you!

Search Our Immigration FAQ

Get your free immigration options report in less than 10 minutes.

Similar Questions