We were unable to retrieve this faq. Please try submitting your search again or contact support@Bridge.US.

Am I eligible for protection under the Violence Against Women Act if I'm a man?

Yes, you are. The Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) is designed to protect anyone that's being abused and offers a visa application for anyone abused by a U.S. citizen, regardless of their gender.

Like what you see? Share this Answer with your friends:
Don't see what you're looking for? send us your question and we'll answer it for you!